If you are a Missouri licensed attorney and would like to request and receive a recommendation for disposition, please follow the procedures below:
- You may enter your appearance via LawSourceLive and request a recommendation. www.lawsourcelive.com
- You may also mail or drop off an entry of appearance and request for continuance to the Valley Park Municipal Court. If you require a file stamped copy, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for the return.
- All request for a recommendation and/or discovery should be sent separately to the attention of the Prosecuting Attorney at the same address with a service copy of your entry of appearance and a self-addressed stamped envelope. The court will not handle/process requests for recommendations or discovery.
- The prosecuting attorney will then review the file and provide a recommendation. You do not have to appear until you receive the recommendation with a new court date.
- Recommendations for depositions are contingent upon payment of all associated fines and court costs. Payments will not be processed until a copy of the recommendations signed by both the defendant and his/her attorney is received by the court. Any amendments will be entered once all fines and cost are paid.