VANCE ROAD BRIDGE UPDATE St. Louis County Project
St. Louis County Department of Transportation has awarded Gershenson Construction Company a contract to remove and replace the Vance Road Bridge No. 368 over Fishpot Creek. The bridge is located approximately 0.3 miles west of HWY 141, near Main Street.
The bridge and roadway construction requires that Vance Road be closed to through vehicular traffic from Main Street to Highland Village Drive. Drivers are advised to use alternate routes utilizing Big Bend Road and Hannah Road, to circumvent the roadway closure. The roadway closure will begin Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 7:00 AM. Message boards have been placed on Vance Road announcing the closure.
If you have any questions concerning this project please contact one of the following:
St. Louis County Department of Transportation
- Jack Horn, Project Resident Engineer ( 636) 725-5100
- Russell Leach, P.E., Assistant Construction Division Manager (314) 615-1167
- Construction Division Office (314) 615-1150 (7:00am to 3:30pm)
- Dave Wrone Public Information Coordinator (314) 615-8173
Urgent Matters Outside of Normal Working Hours
- St. Louis County Police Dispatcher ( 636) 529-8210 (For urgent matters on weekends, holidays, and weekdays from 3:30pm to 7:00am)
- Gershenson Construction Company, (636) 938-9595
- Scott Harriss, Project Manager, ( 636) 549-0210