July 13th & 14th, 2018
- Location: Brignole Park 251 2nd, Valley Park, MO
- Date & Time: Friday, July 13, 2018 5:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 14, 2018 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Fireworks: start at 9:15 p.m. both Friday and Saturday night
- Heroes on Parade: Our parade begins Saturday, July 14th at 10:00 a.m. from Zion Lutheran Church on Meramec Station Rd. And will continue down Fern Ridge Ave., Lookout Ave., Forest Ave., Didian Ave., and Beckett Memorial to Louis Ave., turning at 9th Street and onto Benton, ending at Brignole Park. Awards will be presented for Best overall, Best Commercial and Best Non-Commercial. We will also have a few special prizes for the best looking Superhero’s age 12 and under.
- Parade Winners: will be announced and presented an award at 11:30 a.m. at the fair grounds stage.
- $25 Carnival Wristbands: valid Saturday only 1:00 p.m. – 6: 00 p.m.
- BBQ featuring award winning PIG PIN’S BBQ on Friday 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Food Vendors: this year we will again have Grace Goodies with her Gyro’s, amazing Crab Rangoon, Funnel Cakes, Blooming Onions, as well as Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Nacho’s, and all your other favorite carnival foods. We have added a vendor that will provide Turkey Legs, Roasted Corn and “When Pigs Fly Pork Wings.” The Malt Shop will also join us again with their deliciously cool Concretes in your favorite flavors.
- Babaloo Music & Fun: Babaloo is bringing his high energy, over-the-top FUN to the Valley Days Main Stage on Saturday at 12:00 p.m. Be prepared for lots of wacky tunes and antics to keep everyone energized and laughing.
- Dance Art Studios: join us for a special performance by the Dance Art Competition line on Saturday at 1:30 p.m.
- Bingo under the Big Top: sponsored by the Valley Park Lions Club will be on Saturday from 2:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m. Cash & other prizes.
- Cornhole Tournament: sponsored by BOBBY’S PLACE and hosted by the Valley Park Lions Club begins Saturday at 3:00 p.m. Registration from 2:00 pm – 2:30 p.m. Cash & other prizes.
- Inside the World’s Fair of 1904: a visual tour of the fairgrounds presented by local historian, Doug Schneider will be on Saturday July 14th at 4:30 p.m. in The Brignole Center. Limited Seating Available.
Friday, July 13th
- 7: 00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. All Mixed Up
Saturday, July 14th
- 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Seven Bridges Road (Eagle tribute band)
- 9:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Stone in Love (Journey tribute band)
PARADE UPDATE: 100 GOLDEN EGGS and EVERY EGG IS A WINNER!
100 Golden eggs will be given out along the parade route.
If you receive a golden egg during the parade bring it to the Valley Days prize table between 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturday the 14th to claim your prize. Prizes include items such as: Carnival ride bracelets, restaurant gift certificates, McDonald’s desserts and much more. Prizes not claimed by 2pm on the 14th will be forfeited. One prize per person.
The Valley Days Parade theme for 2018 is HEROES ON PARADE. Children along the parade route are encouraged to dress as their favorite hero to watch the parade and then after the parade join the Valley Days committee at the fairgrounds MAIN STAGE at 11:30 a.m. for our Parade Awards presentation and Best Dressed Hero judging. 1st place will receive a Carnival Ride Bracelet valid for Saturday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
All children ages 0 to 12 are welcome to participate. All entries must be accompanied by a guardian/parent that can give permission for participation. Judging will be done in front of the Valley Days Main stage. Winners will be crowned and prizes awarded. Costumes will be judged based on creativity and best use of the Hero theme.
The Valley Days Parade starts at 10 a.m. on Saturday, July 14th from Zion Lutheran Church on Old Meramec Station rd.